Increase Price of Xian

Help us to improve
Wasteland3341

Increase Price of Xian

Unread post by Wasteland3341 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi there, I've been playing the server for a couple of months now. I've noticed in particular that a lot of the vehicles are fair and balanced as far as a price point goes. However, the Xian is not.

For 100k you get:

-A vehicle that can outrun and out perform a majority of other planes and helicopters

-A vehicle that has the "Take controls" option as the gunner, effectively making it a one man operation

-A vehicle that has an 5km Radar radius, and multiple other sensors

-A full array of armaments capable of destroying any vehicle.

-And a vehicle that is capable of carrying several troops

-The Xi'an is also capable of taking several hits from anti-aircraft weaponry or small arms

In my experience, a majority of Xian players will sit just outside of the maximum view distance and use the main cannon or rockets to effectively snipe other players.

I don't see the play style or the vehicle as the necessary problem.

while comparable vehicles are priced anywhere from 250k-400k, 100k for such a devestating tool is horrendously low.

I appreciate all consideration and hope that this can better the server.

Any other information regarding the Xi'an can be accessed here: https://armedassault.fandom.com/wiki/Y-32_Xi%27an

Most other servers put these at 400k+
Last edited by Wasteland3341 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

night
Site Admin

Re: Increase Price of Xian

Unread post by night » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:51 pm

We'll make it 350k. Post your ingame nick so the players will know who to hate for it :D

Wasteland3341

Unread post by Wasteland3341 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:56 pm

Oh they'll know. Haha :)

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 am

Hi,
I will not hate you. I have some in the garage :D For this price it worth a resell and I really don't like this VTOL.
Just to give my mind about the subject. Xian at 100k seems to me the best price as Blackfoot (90k) as guided AT and AA. Xian doesn't.
They are really comparable, Xian is just faster but also harder to master.

cjwaffles

Unread post by cjwaffles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 am

BradHawk wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:02 am
Hi,
I will not hate you. I have some in the garage :D For this price it worth a resell and I really don't like this VTOL.
Just to give my mind about the subject. Xian at 100k seems to me the best price as Blackfoot (90k) as guided AT and AA. Xian doesn't.
They are really comparable, Xian is just faster but also harder to master.
Riiight. They really are so alike, except for those reaaallllyy small differences where the Xian is smaller, faster, can be operated and flown from the gunners seat, more maneuverable, can carry troops, and takes more damage. Whereas the Blackfish is bulkier, slower, needs a pilot at all times, can not carry passengers, and needs to fly higher and circle a target from ONE SIDE for it to actually engage anything.

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 am

Hello,
You may have miss something in my message.
I compared the Xian with the Blackfoot, not the Blackfish.

cjwaffles

Unread post by cjwaffles » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 pm

BradHawk wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 am
Hello,
You may have miss something in my message.
I compared the Xian with the Blackfoot, not the Blackfish.
oops im retarded sorry. but the blackfoot still can't be compared with the xian for much of the same reasons.