Hellcat Armed

Help us to improve
ThatboyBob

Hellcat Armed

Unread post by ThatboyBob » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:34 pm

Just a suggestion, I think the hellcat is being used to much to troll people on the server, whenever a mission is done, someone just comes along with a hellcat, kills you and never gets the mission, i understand that a couple of missiles can take it out but usually there's about 3 of them, so to actually get them away will cost you over 25k in gear. Don't mean to be a buzzkill but atleast in tanks etc, they're slow and you have a good chance against them. The littlebird isn't bad cause all you get is a minigun, the hellcat has explosive ammo and a dozen rockets. Needs to either cost alot more or be removed, i've seen people leave cause all they do is try to get missions and a hellcat comes along.

Bobo

Re: Hellcat Armed

Unread post by Bobo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm

I don't think they should be removed. I agree with Bob on the launcher rockets being near useless against them unless they run out of flares or you have more than 2 people and also yeah I've seen a few new players leave the server because they're so widely available and difficult to combat. I think increasing the price is a decent idea as they're way too easy to get. Plus on a side note if you go first person you can see the thermal camera so good luck hiding from them :lol:

hocke

Unread post by hocke » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Shouldnt be answering this since I am one of the guys using the wildcats. But all you need to do is get smarter about when you fire your rockets. We lose on avarage 2-3 wildcats a day since rockets where added to every trader. As soon as a better player gets on we get shot down. Its the same as with ranging a sniper shot. you cant just point and shoot like in csgo, you have to time it and think it through to.

The wildcat is in no way overpowered or unfair, all you need is a 7.500 poptabs rocket and the pilot looses 120k. Its a risk reward thing that the wildcats most often loose if the oponents do some thinking. And if you dont see anyone going up to the mission to grab the loot its probobly due to them spoting you or waiting you out. Might also be that they need to rearm or repair the heli. If you fly a wildcat you need the poptabs to keep up with all the poptabs you loose to Ai´s and players.

Before you ask for something to be removed at least try to get smarter about how you play, the helis will one day be your best friend when a bigger group is raiding your bigger base you worked hard to build up.

The hydras removal was the raiders best help, when we raided and the owners came in hydras we had a hard time going on with the raid, now there isnt much that stops us. Having a wildcat attacking while we raid is a pain in the ass since we have to dedicate x numbers of players to get it down and probobly lose a few guys to it before we are done.

Heathen

Unread post by Heathen » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:49 pm

should be up in price it no fun for me as a solo player when i killed from 1500m away. i no play when hellcat kill everyone at mission it too hard and expensive to get rocket for me all the time

Bobo

Unread post by Bobo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 am

I guess you're right in a sense, it's somewhat easy to take down a hellcat if there is only 1 in the air. The thing is you guys have so many in the air at once which is why I think 99% of people moan, however with that being said though if I was in your position with a large squad that can utilize a fleet of Hellcats I wouldn't give up the advantage. Although I bet there's a few keyboard warriors in side chat who would disagree :lol:

Following on from that after talking with Patron yesterday your point of view is pretty understandable with the whole risk reward element.
hocke wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:56 pm
the helis will one day be your best friend when a bigger group is raiding your bigger base you worked hard to build up.
I prefer the M60 Tank, it has a bit more of a fear factor 8-)

night
Site Admin

Unread post by night » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 am

We decided to remove a lot of vehicles to bring server back to what we wanted it to be instead of what it had become. Updated list is being posted in discord and is still subject to changes and adjustments.