Actually not a report...

Hackers, glitchers, dupers, cheaters, rule breakers. All should be reported here.
Artificial Intelligence

Actually not a report...

Unread post by Artificial Intelligence » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:12 am

This is more to prevent a report on my self more than reporting anyone .
I got in a fight with 4 or 5 OPFOR guys in The Place (klein). Nothing special really. I have the high ground and the means to "exploit it". One of the guys decided that my behavior were too good to be true :roll: and so he warned me that he was going to post a clip with a report and all.

I will say there was a few (only in ARMA) moments that were kinda weird. Getting stuck in the stairs, bouncing while shooting. One of the opfor guys just SUDDENLY appear in front of me, presumably by the power of ARMA wizardry. :lol:

Anyway. I can only record five minutes at a time so I have no footage of the first kills I got. I only recorded the last five minutes from shadowplay after the guy said he'd report me....

Here is the link to see from my perspective:

Feary

Re: Actually not a report...

Unread post by Feary » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 am

Thank you for the early warning.
Haven't received such report yet.

That glitch happens if you rotate your camera while being next to the wall. It kinda clips you into it, nothing serious.

I love the way they charge up on the stairs instead gasing you out or something, zerg tactic.

Artificial Intelligence

Re: Actually not a report...

Unread post by Artificial Intelligence » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:51 am

Yeah they did the sensible thing after the video and got a armed littlebird or something. I got it with the AA but he had already got the rockets off :cry:

The time to track targets with AA are so freaking long :shock: