Jets and Drones

Place for everything Wasteland
BradHawk

Jets and Drones

Unread post by BradHawk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:24 pm

Hello guys,

I have a problem with Jets and Drones on Tanoa.
Both are way too OP. Especially when both are used at the same time by the same team.
On Tanoa, two peoples are just using them everytimes they are connected !
It's clearly at this moment not possible to play. Entering in a vehicule is like suicide. You are then directly shown on the radar.
Both are playing Opfor. I'm not. Inde FTW !
There are the only options I see...

1. Stopping to play on Tanoa, going back to Malden or Stratis that are allready full every evening ?
2. Playing as Bluefor ? They always are playing bluefor...
3. Asking Admin for his mind. What do you think? Isn't thoses drones and jets too OP ? Is there something to do about that ?

For me Tanoa is dying. Drones and Jets are the reason.

Puma 1

Re: Jets and Drones

Unread post by Puma 1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:03 am

Buy Tigris :lol:

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:59 pm

A Tigris clearly doesn't have what it needs against a plane.
You can really easily avoid a missile in a plane and lock and kill the tigris at the same time.
I really was expecting a change with the new hight and map limitation but honestly I can't see the difference.
What would clearly change everything would be to take all the guided missiles out from the Planes and Drones.
Then you would see skilled players, not this point and click actual joke.

vWelshyy

Unread post by vWelshyy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:54 pm

I second this. Unless your're friends with these players it makes this map unplayable. Just want to play CGC on Tonoa but you cant complete any missions with these rich guys constantly droning you. Its sad :(

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello,

I got shot one more time by what seemed to be a ion canon.
It's the last time.
It's allways by the same players camping at 1499m and waiting to lock/kill. It's my bad, I knew it, don't do a mission when they are there, don't even take any vehicule.
When theses peoples are connected it's not possible to play.
I won't play anymore on Tanoa when theses guys are connected.
The 1500m limit is clearly not changing anything. Do you guys still think about another nerf on this subject or should I just go back on the queue on Stratis ?

For those who don't know it you are able to see who is connected before connecting to the server.
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... 6.13:2302/

Ducky

Unread post by Ducky » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:47 pm

Stratis is only fun when you're Opfor,on Bluefor/indie you don't stand much change either with Opfor players camping gun/vehicle stores with APC's and littlebirds.
As soon as that gunstore zone turns red for Opfor somewhere there's a littlebird on it,after that the APC's and tanks come.
Allot of the times there's also allot of difference between the teams,like 9 bluefor and 20 Opfor.
Only join the stratis server if you're a subscriber so you can go Opfor,or have allot of money to burn on countermeasures.

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi,
Well I had fun yesterday evening as an Inde. I made 47/10 which is not that bad... As an Independant.
9 Bluefor vs 20 Opfor should not be possible because of the teambalancing... I think the allowed difference is 4.
I would never go as a Bluefor/Opfor. Inde ftw!

Ducky

Unread post by Ducky » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 pm

When you're subscriber you don't get teambalanced.
But hey,If you're having so much fun on stratis you might as well stay there.
Don't mean that in a bad way but why play on a server that's not fun.

BradHawk

Unread post by BradHawk » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:14 pm

You are right.
But as you said it's not possible to play alone on Stratis. I was on a team of 6 players and it clearly makes the difference.
On Tanoa I have a different feeling. Playing alone or with a small team is possible.
Another argument is that Tanoa is a F*** wonderfull Island. The best map of the game. I played 90% of my Arma playing time on Stratis and want to change a little.
Jets and Drones are just killing it.