unethical behaviour by PHILIPPE AzOt

Speak about everything
praetorian12

unethical behaviour by PHILIPPE AzOt

Unread post by praetorian12 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:05 am

I wish to complain about Player Philippe AzOt. The player has exibited very unsportsmanlike behaviour on numerous occasions. He steals and sells friendly vehicles (45K Pawnee), insults, lies and generally acts in a highly disrespectful way. He refuses to return monies obtained that way. At the same time, he complains against other players who challenge his behaviour and retaliates with weapons he has experienced first hand - complaints asking for bans. The last episode of this occurred on Nov 28.

As far as I understand, the player Philippe AzOt begged for his reinstatement on NOV 24 (below). I suggest you reevaluate the complaints filed by him, and put him on a permanent ban. I will seriously reconsider revisiting your servers and staying a "donating" member. People like him ruin the gameplay. As far as I can see, the player has learned nothing from his temporary ban, and I'm not sure "apologizing for his apology"(!) is as funny as he thinks it is. I'm not sure why you even consider complaints filed by this player, given his history.

Kind regards.

Requesting unban, CGC Wasteland
#1 Post by Philippe AzOt » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:19 pm
Hi,

Wednesday, I received a permanent ban. I kill a man because he stole my money and I argued about the admin's decision. I am sorry for that, i was very angry to be banned of your server. I've been thinking about this, I realized that I did not have to kill him. I apologize for my sincerest apologies. I won't do it again.

Thank you for your time.

Feary

Re: unethical behaviour by PHILIPPE AzOt

Unread post by Feary » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:02 am

Hello.

Thank you for the report, but the mentioned user has been pernamently banned again after the same report made on discord.
This time forever.